Complete, Adaptive Precision Sheet Metal Fabrication
American Sheet Metal precision sheet metal fabrication transforms engineering blueprints into high-tolerance metal components made to your specifications. With speed, skill and accuracy, we cut, grind, roll, form, weld and assemble sheet metal into the shapes, parts, components and machinery you need.
Our work is an asset to industries that depend on smaller parts for sensitive equipment requiring great accuracy:
- hi-tech equipment
We process any type of sheet, tubing and pipe for both small- and large-volume projects. Our advanced capabilities for your business include:
- automated 4,000-watt fiber laser cutting power up to 60” x 120”
- CNC power-shear cutting up to 12’
- CNC punching and sheet-metal bending for steel, stainless steel and aluminum
- in-house part forming with press breaks up to 14’ and 230 tons
- part production up to 168” with no maximum weight, tolerances of up to ±0.005” and gauge size/thickness of .018” to 1”
We further serve your business with:
- AWS-certified welding for a wide range of metals and procedures
- independent third-party welding inspection
- easy reprogramming for any parts needing revision
- metal finishing from brushing and polishing to assembly
American Sheet Metal also adheres to strict quality control. Each first piece is inspected for every step of production. We offer certificates of compliance as well.
In addition, because we use modular fixtures to fabricate your metal components, we help you keep your costs down.
Find out more about what our precision sheet metal fabrication can achieve for your next product or project. Contact us at (714) 780-0155 today to speak with an American Sheet Metal Specialist. Commercial references are available upon request.